I had the privilege of delivering some virtual trans inclusion training to the lovely people at Interflora this week.
I was pleased that my session was very well received – even though I think I should have made more of an effort with my background foliage! They were such an appreciative audience. Immediately after my session, my client sent me some of the lovely feedback from the attendees:
- It was so good! Warm, open, insightful, entertaining – I will be encouraging everyone in my team that missed it to give the recording a listen.
- I really enjoyed it Lorraine [the event organiser], it was very interesting and informative, she has a great sense of humour!!
- What a breath of fresh air
- Thank you so much for organising this. Wonderful to hear Katie’s story and experiences. Completely agree that we should make sessions like this compulsory to really create inclusivity. Having more sessions like this and hearing stories and experiences from people outside of what we know and live can only expand our minds and help educate us. Loved it
- Fascinating and insightful – Katie was so honest I was totally moved by her experiences -Amazing lady
- This was one of the best talks on the subject I’ve heard, thanks for organising.
- Very informative… especially the vocabulary use surrounding trans people.
- very interesting thank you
- Very insightful and informative, totally enjoyed it!
My trans inclusion training session was recorded, so that colleagues who couldn’t make it to the live session will have two weeks to watch the recording.
If you are interested in having a similar trans inclusion training session, please CLICK HERE to view the packages that I offer, or CONTACT ME for more information or to make a booking. Spaces are going fast for Trans Awareness Week (13th to 19th November), but I do still currently have some availability. Please remember though, that trans inclusion is for all year, not just for one week!